Saturday, November 17, 2007

Banjarmasin Traditional Wedding Costumes.



Well..well..well..
I really have no time to write on my wedding day because I am just too busy with my wedding plus busy exploring the city.. I don’t know what to say. The traditional wedding costumes is just very different from my place. I am wearing so many flowers that have strong scent, from Jasmine, rose, cananga. Plus my head is so heavy with all these flower.
The thing that interest me is the flower bouquet. It is just really different from others. It is made of Jasmine and roses and some leaves, it doesn’t look like a hand bouquet.
I am just too exhausted. The reception start from morning till evening. I changed my dress 3 times and still have to smile to all the guests.

When the time is up. I am so glad that I want to put all the flowers that crown my head. I am glad to be the queen of the day. I just now realize that it is hard to be the queen, especially on the dress, make up and the hair do..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails