Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cheap Hotel in Kuta, Bali below USD 50

After few years being asked by my friends who wanted to go to Bali and looking for cheap hotel in Kuta, now I am making a list of it so next time whenever my friends asked me again I’ll send them this list



List of Cheap Hotel in Kuta and Legian, Bali below USD 50


These hotel is quite good, clean and comfortable. C’mon if you want to have a five star service, you should stay in a five star hotels where you can complain as much as you can and get complimentary meals or upgrade as a compensation (I met lots of things like this when I worked as a receptionist in a five star hotel).

Please don’t blame me if you stay in one of this hotel and not satisfied. I have no relationship with this hotel and this list is based on my search on Agoda.com and some visit when one of my friends stays here..
  • Dewi Sri Hotel rate starts from US$ 34. Located in central Legian, close to bars and nightlife.
  • Melasti Beach Bungalow Price start from US$ 41. Not on the beach but walking distance. Very close to shopping area and have a nice garden ( I thought o)
  • Green Garden Hotel Price starts from US$ 34. My friends favorite hotel because very close to Discovery Shopping Mall
  • Legian Village Hotel Price starts from US$ 23. One of my close friend worked here before. Very nice small hotel. Hidden in the busy shopping street and close to nightlife bars.
  • The Oasis Kuta Price starts from US$ 37. Modern style hotel. Looks clean and have a nice layouts surrounding the main pool
  • Tune Hotel Kuta Price starts from US$ 23. Very new otel located in close to Kuta Square. Rooms are very small. Suitable for people who only need place to sleep.
  • Balisani Padma Hotel Price starts from US$ 25. Traditional Balinese room and walking distance to the beach
  • Adi Dharma Cottages Price starts from US$ 41. Located in Legian Street close to shopping area
  • Barong Kuta Hotel Price starts from US$ 35. Walking distance to Kuta Beach and lots of cheap restaurant along the poppies lane
Ok. I think thats all I can found but actually there are lots of cheap hotel along poppies lane in Kuta where young people or backpacker ussually stays. Poppies Lane is very famous for its cheap restaurants and walking distance only to Kuta beach.

I'm making another list. Hotel in Kuta and Legian below US$ 100

1 comment:

  1. The quickest and easiest way to find hotels at your destination is to go online and visit a hotel reservation website.

    Cartagena in Colombia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails