Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year 2010


Happy New Year to you... May this year bring lots of good luck and exciting life to all of us.

Although my house got robbed and my laptops and camera were stollen, I am still happy this year because I pay my last house bond this December and I move to another chalenging job.
My new year resolution is still the same as last year because I never really achieve my last year resolution, teh fact is I even dont remember, did I have a new year resolution last year?
Ok, so to remind me next year about my new year resolution, here it is I write it here

My 2010 New Year Resolution
  • Buy a new car
  • Drink at least 8 glass of water everyday
  • Do exercise more (now I remember that every year I never achieved this target.. ;p)
  • Become a foster parents for 100 child allover indonesia
  • Take a holiday to Bunaken
  • Open my own business
  • Read at 1 quality book per month
  • Have a pomeranian puppy
  • Get more money (everybody has this resolution)
  • Buy a new laptop to replace my stollen laptop
  • Build my own website
  • Be wise
  • Ah I think I have no idea for the rest, if you have any more idea, let me know..

1 comment:

  1. Hey Utary,

    I had fun reading and re-reading your blog. It was more than just catching up for me. I don't know if you'll ge this comments, but I can alwyas tell you on Chat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails