Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A note to remember

Today is my last day of working, I'm moving to another hotel fo a better career (hopefully). It's really sad leaving my workplace now. Some colleagues is not only colleagues but become my best friends. Too many sweet things happened at this place and too many good memories. I tried hard to keep my eyes dry, not to cry. I hate crying on farewell. Easier for me if on my last day I saw everybody is happy. A good friend of mine wrote me this note in facebook. This note is really a sweet one...

"Not a good bye only see you later"
Mon at 9:03pm

by Indira Maheswari


I can’t really explain what is my feeling today; happy, sad, upset, and lonely. I would then realize it is a recipe of life but I knew something is missing from my life.


At 10.00 a.m. in our French class, Ngakan Cole was very nice, brought me a plastic of ‘Tempe Goreng’ coz he knows I am always hungry in the morning and will eat anything in the class.

At 12:00 p.m. Andy brought me a bar of Toblerone, my favourite, to my office, just becoz I was standby at the hotel when we had staff party at Waterbom yesterday.

I was too happy to notice that tomorrow will be the last working day of my little pinky angel “Utary”. As our lives will always change, I try so hard to accept that you will be part of the other team. Just wanna share how I am so proud to be your friend and having you as one of our vigorous team member.



You were the one I could count on, in good times and bad times. All the times, we had together; rafting, yakiniku, fun walk, thousands times pizza party, it was amazing. Hopefully these memories will stay there in your mind forever and looking forward to share another time again.

It’s not the end. Gotta keep it stronger, come whatever we will still be friends 4ever. I trust we have a better time than most can dream of, better than the best, whatever tears at us, whatever holds us down, “WE WILL MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT’S AROUND"


Congratulations and all the best for your new challenge, my dear Utary.

Christina Aguilera (I Turn to You):

“For a shield from the storm, for a friend, for a love to keep me safe and warm...I turn to you. For the strength to be strong, for the will to carry on...for everything you do, for everything thats true, I turn to you."
 
 



more photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails