Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Waterbom

Sunday is a great day for family, especially this sunday when we celebrate our hotel's anniversary in Waterbom. Children can't be more happier when they are in Waterbom, splashing, playing, swimming.. We could enjoy more adrenalin games in their new Boomerang games.. well I tried it too many times until I felt so dizzy, going up and down and step on a very very high stair..huuuhh.
Another games is in maccaroni tube.. well this is scary because it is so dark inside the tube but that can make you scream so loud...I like it not because it is dark or high..but because I can scream as loud as I can, and people in the park could hear you like you are so scared...
you'll go home very tired after all the fun..and the next day you can see a darker skin inline with your swimsuit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails