Sunday, September 10, 2006

Flower Arrangement


Ever since I was a child, I always have a special interest in flowers. My mom loves roses. She plants so many roses in our garden. Now after years of busy in school, work, play… I miss that flower again.. I am taking a flower arrangement course just because I feel like I always wanted to do it. I can learn the correct technique and improve my imagination. So now I enjoy my day so much in learning to do flower arrangement. Well…not as easy as I thought… See my flower arrangement… it is in pink..my favorite color..

2 comments:

  1. Dear utary, just come over to ur blog, maybe u can make the font bigger? the fonts are too small for me as my eyes couldn't read it very well. thx... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you're a Balinese girl Utary. I am just dropping in to you blog after receiving your response in myLot. It's a nice blog to promote your Bali. I like Bali, and long for coming there again. Flowers, scenery, religiousity, etc. are very beautiful. As a Javanese I'm jealous of your island! Indeed! But, I'm proud of being Indonesian primarily.
    By the way, why do you cease posting your blog? Keep blogging my dear Utary! We must promote our homeland including in such way.

    Best regards,
    AG SUKANDAR
    http://natural-wisdom.blogspot.com
    http://beautifytheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails