Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The perfect place to eat my Chitato

Living near to the beach and working in the hotel that are on the beach makes me sometimes feel I need to see something different than beach..My favorite place is Bedugul. Located in the middle of Bali, it is offer a different view and temperature than in Seminyak, where I lived. The valley offer stunning view of the lake and hills. Last Sunday we went there and found so many tourist, local and foreigner and that makes the area around the lake looks crowded. Families bring their kids to play in Kebun Raya, a botanical garden. And also lots of companies bringing their member for outing and play.
We decided to find some place that is more quiet so we can have a view for ourselves. My friend told me that actually in bedugul there are 3 lakes..The biggest one is called Lake Beratan, where it is now become famous tourist destination. We went to the smallest lake and found it is not very interesting but there are lot of strawberry farm around… Then we go up to the hill for a better view.. this is what we found..
… a breathtaking view of the smallest lake… a place where I decided to eat my Chitato that I brought from Denpasar to Bedugul and on the way my friends keep telling me to open it so that we can eat it together but I refused. I said : ‘ not until we found the right place’. Well there is no other place more perfect than this…..

2 comments:

  1. Nice spot you find... I will go there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been here, indeed a beautiful scenery from up there :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails